Initial Protege Program Consultation (90 MIN)
During this consultation we collect information to better understand your health concerns. In addition we discuss any associated concerns from a holistic perspective.
If you're addressing skin concerns with the Protege Intern they can do further assessment with the following tools:
- Observ Skin Diagnostic Images: we use this state of the art camera to take images of your skin layers under 6 different observational lights to help us diagnose irregularities and abnormalities.
- Skin Diagnostic SD202: this measures your skin’s oil to water ratio so we can tailor treatments to your exact level of hydration.
At the end of your initial visit you will receive a customized treatment plan to help you address your health concern.
Our protege works with their supervising Naturopathic Doctor to provide you with a custom treatment plan to your individual needs and lifestyle.
Recommendations that may be included in your treatment plan:
- Specific lifestyle changes
- Lab work
Additionally if you're coming in for Skin Concerns specifically
- An altered or new skincare routine
- Skincare product recommendations
- Future topical skin treatments
To get the most out of your initial visit make sure to complete your intake form prior to the day of your appointment and include all relevant details. That way the protege can begin reviewing your specific concern with their supervising Naturopathic Doctor before your visit and prepare more concern specific resources for your appointment.
Cost of Visit: $135