Microneedling/ Collagen Induction
What is microneedling?
Microneedling is a treatment which creates controlled perforations in the skin that range from 0.5mm to 1.5mm in depth which trigger the body's spontaneous healing process, stimulating cell proliferation, boosting collagen and elastin production, and improving cellular communication. This treatment will help diminish signs of aging, scarring, and pigmentation while refining pores and improving the texture and radiance of the skin.
Our clinic uses the eDermaStamp® technology which is the gold standard in micro-needling, and Health Canada approved.
During treatment, concentrated hyaluronic acid and customized serum cocktails suited for your needs will be infused into the skin to enhance results further. Each treatment is paired with a soothing hydrating mask and LED light therapy for total skin revitalization. Learn more about microneedling.
Who Is This Facial ideal For?
This treatment is ideal for those looking to:
- Smoothe skin texture and reduces appearance of pores
- Reduce scars and is particularly effective for post-acne scarring and pigmentation
- Stimulate collagen production for firmer, more toned skin and fewer signs of aging
- Promote a more even skin tone by reducing age spots, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation and melasma
- Treat body scars, stretch marks and hair loss as well.
If you have more questions about this treatment feel free to connect with one of our Holistic Skin Therapists for a complimentary virtual discovery consult.
The full treatment takes 75 minutes.
***packages are not bookable items, they are billed upon your request post first treatment.